The International Thermoelectric Academy announces that the XIX International Forum on Thermoelectricity will be postponed and therefore take place in May 2023.
XVIII International Forum on Thermoelectricity
The forum is dedicated to the 140th anniversary of Academician A. F. Ioffe
At the Forum, the following issues will be presented:
– reports on academician A.F. Ioffe;
– review reports on the development of thermoelectricity in the regions;
– scientific reports on various areas of thermoelectricity;
– reports of candidates for election as МТА corresponding members and academicians;
– reports of nominees for being awarded the МТА Honorary Golden Prize for achievements in thermoelectricity.
- Scientific reports presented at the Forum will be published in special editions of the journal «Thermoelectricity», dedicated to academician A.F. Ioffe. The journal is included in the Scopus scientometric database.
- On October 28, 2020, during the Forum, the General Meeting of the MTA will be held.
- Those willing to take part in the Forum with presentations (students included), please contact the Organizing Committee to fill in the Forum participant card.
You can find all details in the Forum Programme, which will be published by August 01,2020.
Please contact the Organizing Committee for clarification of any vague issues.
Phone: +380 3722 4 44 22, +380 372 90 31 65
Forum web-page: forum2020.inst.cv.ua